Thursday, July 31, 2008

make it solid gold



Just started my day at work(wahhhhh) and i already stumbled upon GOLD. haha. Just found this band out of NYC called The Golden Filter Shit sounds amazing. Just last night my boyfriend and I were discussing(being that he's only 20 and hasn't been to many) clubs and how very few provide a soundtrack that is worthy of the cover charge. It all gets to boring and the beats are often way to hard(i.e Justice, Daft Punk ...and all that French shit hipsters cream over) for me to get into. i wanna dance to something dreamy, drink in hand, heart swelling in my chest, all the good stuff i remember from the raves of my youth. I never get that feeling anymore and it's kinda sad. Anyways these guys(or girls, who knows?) are helping me rebuild and keep the dream of that disco in my mind that may very well never be a reality.


Download:

The Golden Filter-Solid Gold

No comments: