Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i'm not the man you think i am


Usually I'm not into stuff like this but you throw cute Asian girl vocals on just about anything and I'm sold. Enter TYSKERHAR a Berlin based duo who pump out fucken dirty ass beats. You could compare them to sooo many people so i won't. I just ask you to listen to 5 Bit Combo and dare you not to giggle at their use of samples from mortal combat. I hated that game as a kid cause i could never beat my cousins at it. Whatever the reason i love this shit its besides the point. Basically I'm just in love with her. haha. Which is the case with so many bands i get into. Its all about the vocals for me.


In other news kinda bummed cause me and my friend were supposed to go see White Lies at the Echo tonight but because of a club later that night the show starts at 7:30. WTF. I just can't get home on the train that fast from work. It sucks cause i kept seeing flyers all over and thought to myself "who the fuck is that and why are they everywhere". i just figured they were a local band but they re actually from the U.K. Wierd. Also another really great band is making rounds in a couple of weeks. Telepathique who hail all the way from Sao Paulo, Brazil will be in LA on the 14th of august. I have a deep love for Brazilian music and rhythms....almost anything that comes out of there is gold. I think they're album is released next month via the Control Group. the duo just seem to just ooze sex quite like Tetine but in a less experimental approach. The only sucky thing aside from the fact that they haven't announced a venue yet is that in NY they are opening for fucken Metric. Whyyyyyyyy? Ugh, well anyways here is a new and old video by them and some Mp3s. Love them both. Supersex. Blahblahblah. Peace Bitches.


Telepathique-Im not the man you think i am


Telepathique-Eu Gosto

Downloads:

Tyskerhar-5HitCombo

Tyskerhar-My Prada

Telepathique-Eu Gosto

No comments: