Wednesday, July 25, 2007

i am no good for you

i just saw this video for sia's new single and i am absolutely loving this shit. The song is great, yes, but the video is fucken genius. It reminds me more of her first album tittled "healing is difficult" that wasnt realesed in the US. I'm sure by now it's a little easier to find but it came out a little before her single "destiny" with zero 7 blew the fuck up. That whole album made me fall in love with her. Majority of the songs are about being fucked up or breaking up with someone whos fucked up. "breathe me" was a great single and an amazing song but i kinda felt like i wanted the sia i fell in love with back. Hopefully this song is some kinda of indication that she is. Here's a couple of songs from the first album. Enjoy...if you want.

So it seeems the assholes at Universal have restricted embedding the video so here is a link and the live version
Sia-Buttons Video




Get me-Sia

I'm not important MP3-Sia

Healing is Difficult-Sia

No comments: