Monday, August 11, 2008

...but i just can't justify your love

Holy Fucken Shit!!!!!! Anyone remember happy fucken hardcore. I spent so much of my raving years fucked up in Happy hardcore rooms as a kid. Little Boots just took me back ages by posting a version of Heart of Gold. She talks about the Bonkers version but i was partial to the Force & Styles version. If you don't know or have never heard of happy hardcore....Imagine the disney lightparade on speed and everyone dancing in fastfoward with tiny hearts and stars shooting from the speakers. Here are some of the classics....the formula is basically you take any song with cheesy vocals, speed it up to a ridiculous pace and hope all the kids drop E.
Ahhhh......memories








Little boots-Heart of Gold






Force & Styles-Heart of gold






Bang!-Shooting Star






Everytime i close my eyes-Scott Brown






Love of my life-Dougal & Vibes

No comments: